Register for the exciting Home Buyer Seminar and be entered to win a trip to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida!
The Home Buyer Seminar is giving away a trip for two to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. All you have to do to enter to win this fabulous prize is register for the event and come to learn from some of the industry’s best and brightest about how easy the home buying process can be. At the end of the evening a random drawing will be held to determine the winner of the trip. You and guest will stay in Orlando at Universal Studios for 3 nights, including park tickets. Please note that meals and airfare are not included.
So what are you waiting for? The only thing you have to lose is attending a free seminar about how simple the right professionals can make the home buying process. Register today for our next exciting event!
- No purchase necessary. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of New Jersey to participate and to be eligible to win any contest. EventSetGo reserves the right to change the age limit for specific contests. Persons who are owners or employees of EventSetGo contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Contest dates, times, method of entry and the winner selection mechanism will vary depending on the specific contest.
- Prize winners will be required to be present at the time of the drawing. In some cases, prize winners will be required to pick up their prize at the EventSetGo offices at 1100 Route 88, Point Pleasant, NJ 08742 when instructed. Prize may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winners must show legal identification and provide their social security number if requested to claim a prize and complete tax paperwork and a release form provided by EventSetGo. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. EventSetGo is not responsible for delivery of any prize to any winner. Prizes unclaimed after thirty (30) days of notification will be forfeited and become the sole property of EventSetGo. It is illegal to scalp any tickets won at The Home Buyer Seminar. If prize winner is caught scalping tickets, he or she will be ejected from the venue and will result in the winner’s disqualification for all future EventSetGo contests. The resale or auction of EventSetGo prizes or tickets will result in the disqualification for all future EventSetGo contests.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration. EventSetGo will not be responsible for prizes that become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, show cancellations or date changes. EventSetGo cannot replace lost or stolen prizes. Prizes are offered “as is” with no warranty.
- Any person who is discovered by EventSetGo that he or she is or was not eligible to participate in a contest shall have no legal or other claim to any prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received. The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter a contest and is final. Any person who receives a prize but is found by EventSetGo to be ineligible to participate in the contest, for any reason, shall return the full prize, without any deduction or offset, within seven (7) business days of having been notified in writing of EventSetGo’s decision.
- Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless EventSetGo, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize. Any additional cost related to the any prize that is incurred by the prize winner as a result of accepting a prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- If requested, all winners must provide EventSetGo with their social security number before a prize is awarded. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Only one (1) qualified contestant per residential address will be eligible to win within one hundred twenty (120) calendar days. EventSetGo reserves the right to extend the one hundred twenty (120) day rule to the length of a specific contest.
- EventSetGo and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time. EventSetGo may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest and/or events if its performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- Winners hereby allow EventSetGo to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any other authorization and without additional compensation.
- A copy of the official rules are available at the EventSetGo office during regular business hours, online at www.eventsetgo.com, or you may send a self addressed envelope with a written request for the rules to EventSetGo.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entrees received. EventSetGo is not responsible for any entries that may get lost, stolen or damaged.
- EventSetGo reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- EventSetGo intends to keep your email information confidential and does not intend to make your address available to any company or organization outside of EventSetGo except as required by law. However, we may occasionally send you an email about an event. If you do not wish to receive such mail, please respond with NO MAIL in the body of your email.